1859 - Sevenoaks Railway Bill passed by Parliament. Bat & Ball Station construction contract awarded to Thomas Crampton.
1862 - Bat & Ball Station opens, the first station in Sevenoaks, then known only as "Sevenoaks" Station.
1866 - Official visit to Knole by Prince and Princess of Wales (later Edward VII) accompanied by Duke of Edinburgh and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; arriving at Sevenoas Station.
1867 - Official visit to Knole by Queen Victoria, arriving as Sevenoaks Station.
1868 - Sevenoaks mainline station opens, confusingly as "Sevenoaks".
1869 - "Sevenoaks Bat & Ball" and "Sevenoaks Tubs Hill" linked by new line, built by Crampton.
1869 - "Sevenoaks" Station is renamed "Sevenoaks Bat & Ball" named after the local Bat & Ball Inn.
1917 - Some services reduced as temporary WWI economy measure.
1919 - Services Resume.
1935 - Electrification arrives to both Sevenoaks Tubs Hill and Bat & Ball stations.
1950 - "Sevenoaks Tubs Hill" renamed "Sevenoaks" Station.
1950 - "Sevenoaks Bat & Ball" station is renamed "Bat & Ball" station.
1962 - Most mainline services in Kent were electrified and new timetable introduced.
1975-1976 - "Sevenoaks" (formerly "Sevenoaks Tubs Hill") station is rebuilt.
1992 - Bat & Ball station building is de-staffed and boarded up.
2015 - Sevenoaks Town Council include Bat & Ball station as part of its Community Investment Plan and regeneration of Northern Sevenoaks. Friends of Bat & Ball station created.
2017 - Sevenoaks Town Council obtains long lease for the Bat & Ball Station Building. They also obtain Heritage Lottery Funding for refurbishment of Bat & Ball Station building to a community facility.
2018 - Sevenoaks Town Council starts work to refurbish the Bat & Ball building.